User Tag List

Page 956 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 954 955 956 957 958 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 38271
Like Tree169182Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

This is EXACTLY what I needed yesterday..lol..

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Crockpot again for me!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pork-Ch...e-Slow-Cooker/

Atlantic Superstore had pork chops on sale for .99 a pound for the weekend only, so I picked up a couple packs yesterday. I put five of them into my smallest slow cooker at 11 this morning, it's nearly 5 now and I've sampled, it's delicious! I used the recommendations from the reviews to reduce the soy sauce. I use reduced sodium soy sauce because I don't like really salty things, but even that is quite salty.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Crockpot for me.

http://www.squidoo.com/very-easy-crock-pot-recipes

Metro had ribs on for $2.99 a pound. So I bought them this morning. Marinated them until lunch time, then put them in the crockpot. Honey garlic spare ribs my favorite.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Well, it was pizza last night so I was going to grill some salmon & asparagus but didn't feel like so now I am having nachos , wine & beef jerky

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

They are one of my favs too!!! I p/u some at Metro today as well--good price!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsittoyou View Post
    Crockpot for me.

http://www.squidoo.com/very-easy-crock-pot-recipes

Metro had ribs on for $2.99 a pound. So I bought them this morning. Marinated them until lunch time, then put them in the crockpot. Honey garlic spare ribs my favorite.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Fried Tilapia.. fresh spring salad. it was yummy.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

^We had fish too...pan fried sole with rice and veggies. Last of the pecan pie for dessert.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Meatballs in a cheesy onion sauce, rice, and a green salad. First time for the meatball recipe. Delicious, but not great for the diet!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I made fin and hatti (spelling?) with drop biscuits.

Tomorrow we are roasting a farm chicken that we got from my dad. It is about 8lbs. I am going to cook it with onions and carrots. I need to get around to roasting a LOT of fresh garlic...that way I can freeze it and use it as we like. I am also going to bake some potatoes. LO is going to have regular potatoes for the first time.

I acquired a 4L jug of milk earlier this week that we need to use for cooking/baking. That is why I made fin and hatti with drop biscuits for supper tonight. I anticipate making no bake chocolate drop cookies in the near future (my leg is hurting too much). Any other suggestions for what to do with this 2% milk? We have fresher 2% milk that we are currently drinking.
    Thanks.
    Natalka, walkonby, KelJo and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night I had a fresh rainbow trout fillet, with steam brousel sprouts and broccalli with fresh sliced almonds sprinkled over the veggies

Tonight is a crock pot pork roast.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We ( DH and I ) tried something new for us called Bibimbap ( I think it is a Korean dish) He was looking through an old Chatelaine, saw then pic and said " Mmmm we should make this"

Of course I changed many items, we used basmati rice on bottom, fine diced roasted pork loin (sauteed with garlic, sesame seeds and my fake soya sauce), steamed rapini, carrot strips, crispy sauteed mushrooms, and the over easy eggs in the middle with the strips of seaweed garnish. It was fun to make, and actually tasted pretty good, I mean eggs? How can those dippy eggs yolks be bad? lol

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Tonight it is grilled salmon and aspargus (and prob some jasmine rice) !! ha ha

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ribs tonight - Safeway had them for just over $4/kg- they are boiling right now, then I'll do them in the oven later, not sure yet what type of seasoning/sauce yet. Will serve with potato wedges, Caesar salad and some sort of cooked veg.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Reading all these wonderful posts is making me hungry!! just getting read to make some french toast and use up some of the fresh maple syrup I bought yesterday

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I made fin and hatti (spelling?) with drop biscuits.

Tomorrow we are roasting a farm chicken that we got from my dad. It is about 8lbs. I am going to cook it with onions and carrots. I need to get around to roasting a LOT of fresh garlic...that way I can freeze it and use it as we like. I am also going to bake some potatoes. LO is going to have regular potatoes for the first time.

I acquired a 4L jug of milk earlier this week that we need to use for cooking/baking. That is why I made fin and hatti with drop biscuits for supper tonight. I anticipate making no bake chocolate drop cookies in the near future (my leg is hurting too much). Any other suggestions for what to do with this 2% milk? We have fresher 2% milk that we are currently drinking.
    Thanks.
    I've seen you post that you've made finnan haddie before - I remember my mom making it, but there's no recipe of it in her old recipe binder, and all I remember of it is flaky fish in a creamed sauce.

You can freeze milk, just so you know that.

We got 1 kg of garlic last week, and I never thought of freezing it after roasting, so thanks for the idea!

Thread Information