User Tag List

Page 112 of 654 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

oh why oh why when they sell sheet sets do they SHOW in the picture something that isn't in the box?? picked the kid up some new sheets (clearance ofcourse!) i get that being a sheet set the comforter is not included but WHY oh WHY do they have to have a picture of 2 pillow cases when only 1 is included??
    torontogal12 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Had a somewhat annoying day so far, but still happy because I scored some great deals. So, I went to Walmart, and because I was price matching and couponing I chose one of their regular lanes to check out at, to leave the express lanes open for people who have quicker/easier transactions. Some lady gets behind me in line with 2 items... okay, good for you and your bread. Then when the cashier was going through my orders (I also did two separate transactions to claim items on my own Checkout 51 account, as well as my fiance's) the lady behind me starts sighing loudly. I don't really care, so I ignore her. She interrupts my order with the cashier to ask "Are there any EXPRESS LANES open?!", and the cashier politely says "yes, there are" and I point to where they are. Well, the lady apparently didn't want to GO to the express lane, she just wanted to make it clear that she was annoyed that she was waiting... because she continued to stand behind me and wait, muttering "unbelievable!". I would like to think that she was just impressed by my great deals and couldn't believe how well I was doing, but something tells me that wasn't the case Yes, I get that it's annoying to be stuck behind transactions that take long. That is why there were 3 or 4 express lanes open, with very few people in the line. So no, lady, I don't feel bad for my transaction taking so long and making you wait.

Next, I grab some McDonald's breakfast with my $3.29 coupon and order an Egg LT. Luckily, I was so hungry that I decided to eat in my car before going home, because my Egg LT had bacon on it. I went back in and let them know, and the guy says "Egg LTs come with bacon" (to his co-worker, not me). While I was waiting, they continued to debate whether or not it should come with bacon, looking at their signs and build charts, without actually remaking the sandwich. Honestly, I just wanted my food! There is no "B" in "LT" so I don't know what that guy was on, I just wanted my vegetarian breakfast sandwich. Oh well, they remade it for me and I got my food, I just didn't need to hear an argument about whether or not it came with bacon.

Finally, I went to Superstore and grabbed 2 bottles of vitaminwater because they're 2/$3 and I have a personal offer for 1000 points on a bottle. I also grabbed a jar of apple jelly because it was pink-stickered and I had a coupon and have never tried it. The vitaminwater both rang in as $1.98 so I asked her if they were supposed to be $1.50 and she got all frazzled and complained about having to call somebody if I wanted the price verified. Well, yes, I would like the price verified duh. So she got somebody and they corrected the price for me, but after I paid I saw that I hadn't gotten my points. I went over to customer service, and they told me that they couldn't manually add the points and I'd have to call. I wanted the 2000 points because it would have put my balance over 50000 to grab a $50 gift card for gas. At this point I just wanted to go home so just decided I'd call when I got home. When I got in my car, I then noticed that the cashier hadn't taken the 50% off of the jelly, so I had to go back in again to get that taken care of. Thankfully when I called PC Plus they added the points quickly, but now I'll have to make another trip to get my gift card. What a morning!
    Last edited by sun_shine; Fri, Jan 24th, 2014 at 01:01 PM.
    r0c0upons likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post

The vitaminwater both rang in as $1.98 so I asked her if they were supposed to be $1.50 and she got all frazzled and complained about having to call somebody if I wanted the price verified. Well, yes, I would like the price verified duh.
    This should've been a SCOP.
    MillieH likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    This should've been a SCOP.
    She SCOP'd one without me even remembering about SCOP (blonde moment) and I ended up asking her why she wasn't charging me for both, lol. When she mentioned SCOP it all made sense technically they should have both been a SCOP because they were different flavours, but I was sitting at just under 49000 PC points and wanted to redeem for a $50 Petro gift card; I needed to get points on two bottles for this. I didn't bother to ask for a second SCOP and went back and paid for another bottle to get the points I wanted. If I hadn't been all shopped out at that point, I would have gone back in and grabbed one of each flavour to get them all for free!
    Last edited by sun_shine; Fri, Jan 24th, 2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: grammar police!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

freaking Rednecks and Hillbillies!!!!So DH rolls his truck and it's a write-off. That's the Red-neck. Now my biological father has died and I have to deal with that mess and all the Hillbillies that come with it. I have had no contact with him for 38 years but as his only child, I get the displeasure of his crap. I'm having papers drawn up to sign over the whole mess to a cousin. 38freaking years of nothing and now he is costing ME money!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I can relate to the bio father part....mine got in touch with me at the end of November, after no touch in 20 some years because he wasn't suppose to make it through surgery and guilt overcome him....I summed it to bereaved (paid) from work, except he made it through, oh well next time, sounds cold, but unless you're in this type of situation you wouldn't understand
    Decaf, wolfwoman and sun_shine like this.
    ....just be happy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This weather is really starting to get to me, I am so over these Polar Vortexes that keep rolling through Ontario. Even though I knew we would probably have to stay home today I am feeling a little stir crazy, only time I leave the house lately is to go to work where I am also going stir crazy as we are slow. I really just want to get out and do something. For weeks all I have done is go to work and sit at my desk staring at piles of snow or be at home cleaning to stop from going stir crazy.

I am also going to blame my mood on the weather, I just woke up in a horrible mood today. Not sure if I want to scream and yell or cry, I trapped home yet again and have a feeling today is just going to be one long day.

Damn Polar Vortex I am blaming you for everything.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes!! THIS!! ^^^
    SassyAshley likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Had a somewhat annoying day so far, but still happy because I scored some great deals. So, I went to Walmart, and because I was price matching and couponing I chose one of their regular lanes to check out at, to leave the express lanes open for people who have quicker/easier transactions. Some lady gets behind me in line with 2 items... okay, good for you and your bread. Then when the cashier was going through my orders (I also did two separate transactions to claim items on my own Checkout 51 account, as well as my fiance's) the lady behind me starts sighing loudly. I don't really care, so I ignore her. She interrupts my order with the cashier to ask "Are there any EXPRESS LANES open?!", and the cashier politely says "yes, there are" and I point to where they are. Well, the lady apparently didn't want to GO to the express lane, she just wanted to make it clear that she was annoyed that she was waiting... because she continued to stand behind me and wait, muttering "unbelievable!". I would like to think that she was just impressed by my great deals and couldn't believe how well I was doing, but something tells me that wasn't the case Yes, I get that it's annoying to be stuck behind transactions that take long. That is why there were 3 or 4 express lanes open, with very few people in the line. So no, lady, I don't feel bad for my transaction taking so long and making you wait.

Next, I grab some McDonald's breakfast with my $3.29 coupon and order an Egg LT. Luckily, I was so hungry that I decided to eat in my car before going home, because my Egg LT had bacon on it. I went back in and let them know, and the guy says "Egg LTs come with bacon" (to his co-worker, not me). While I was waiting, they continued to debate whether or not it should come with bacon, looking at their signs and build charts, without actually remaking the sandwich. Honestly, I just wanted my food! There is no "B" in "LT" so I don't know what that guy was on, I just wanted my vegetarian breakfast sandwich. Oh well, they remade it for me and I got my food, I just didn't need to hear an argument about whether or not it came with bacon.

Finally, I went to Superstore and grabbed 2 bottles of vitaminwater because they're 2/$3 and I have a personal offer for 1000 points on a bottle. I also grabbed a jar of apple jelly because it was pink-stickered and I had a coupon and have never tried it. The vitaminwater both rang in as $1.98 so I asked her if they were supposed to be $1.50 and she got all frazzled and complained about having to call somebody if I wanted the price verified. Well, yes, I would like the price verified duh. So she got somebody and they corrected the price for me, but after I paid I saw that I hadn't gotten my points. I went over to customer service, and they told me that they couldn't manually add the points and I'd have to call. I wanted the 2000 points because it would have put my balance over 50000 to grab a $50 gift card for gas. At this point I just wanted to go home so just decided I'd call when I got home. When I got in my car, I then noticed that the cashier hadn't taken the 50% off of the jelly, so I had to go back in again to get that taken care of. Thankfully when I called PC Plus they added the points quickly, but now I'll have to make another trip to get my gift card. What a morning!
    That remind me of the Mississauga Heartland location (inside WM) that is so freaking cheap. I ordered 2 bacon cheese burger jnr from the value menu. There're no bacon inside so brought it the cashier and told her the bacons are missing from my 2 sandwiches and the cashier told me right off the bat that must be what I have ordered "cheese burgers" and if I want bacon I have to pay extra. WTF! I said the sandwich comes with bacon said so right on the menu..."bacon cheese burger". Then she changed her tune and said she`ll check what I ordered. I was eagerly waiting for a video of me ordering but she pushed a few button and found my order printed out again and said I ordered special ones without bacons and there`s no freaking way I am getting my bacon without paying extra. It`s her word again my word, then she totally ignore me. There's no way I ordered it without the bacon, bc it's the best part of the sandwich. After being ignored, I waved to the assistant manager and when she saw him she rushed over to yap about MY MISTAKE yada yada yada. After she move on I have to explain my story to the A. manager again. His reaction was like "you want free bacon again" so I showed him the baconless sandwiches. Now I am not stupid as when you order something from Mcdonald and you want to exclude something there`s sticker on the sandwich. I pointed that out and said all I want is what I paid for. I asked for bacon on the side so they don`t have to throw them away and make new ones (not to scam them of a few slices of burned bacon). Can't believe I have fight to get 2 slices of bacon which I already paid for and that girl is the rudest I ever met at Mcdonald's.

PS. Some idiot woke me up at 5:30 AM, don't know what he/she was doing but sounds like dragging heavy objects on the ground outside. It's not even garbage day...
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Jan 26th, 2014 at 06:41 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    That remind me of the Mississauga Heartland location (inside WM) that is so freaking cheap. I ordered 2 bacon cheese burger jnr from the value menu. There're no bacon inside so brought it the cashier and told her the bacons are missing from my 2 sandwiches and the cashier told me right off the bat that must be what I have ordered "cheese burgers" and if I want bacon I have to pay extra. WTF! I said the sandwich comes with bacon said so right on the menu..."bacon cheese burger". Then she changed her tune and said she`ll check what I ordered. I was eagerly waiting for a video of me ordering but she pushed a few button and found my order printed out again and said I ordered special ones without bacons and there`s no freaking way I am getting my bacon without paying extra. It`s her word again my word, then she totally ignore me. There's no way I ordered it without the bacon, bc it's the best part of the sandwich. After being ignored, I waved to the assistant manager and when she saw him she rushed over to yap about MY MISTAKE yada yada yada. After she move on I have to explain my story to the A. manager again. His reaction was like "you want free bacon again" so I showed him the baconless sandwiches. Now I am not stupid as when you order something from Mcdonald and you want to exclude something there`s sticker on the sandwich. I pointed that out and said all I want is what I paid for. I asked for bacon on the side so they don`t have to throw them away and make new ones (not to scam them of a few slices of burned bacon). Can't believe I have fight to get 2 slices of bacon which I already paid for and that girl is the rudest I ever met at Mcdonald's.

PS. Some idiot woke me up at 5:30 AM, don't know what he/she was doing but sounds like dragging heavy objects on the ground outside. It's not even garbage day...
    I've worked at Wendy's and Tim Horton's and have never acted that way towards customers. I have especially never seen managers act that way towards them, as "the customer is always right". Even when I KNEW a customer asked for one thing and later claimed they asked for something else, I would make it right then rant about it later on, but never argue with the customer! Can't believe the customer service in these places sometimes!
    GoJays and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I have been stuck at home all week because of this stupid weather. I am so over this UGH. No matter how good a deal is, I cannot bring myself to bus in this arctic cold, it just takes too much of a toll.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

oh for F**K"S SAKES! I was turning left off the highway onto a county road. I had my signal light on and some A*S come flying behind me and passed on my LEFT hand side! Needless to say there was swearing, yelling, horns going and a certain familiar finger signal flashed. I was all for chasing the moron down but DH said just go home. I guess signal lights, double solid lines and a NO PASSING sign just isn't enough for some idiots
    GoJays, i_forget and torontogal12 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    oh for F**K"S SAKES! I was turning left off the highway onto a county road. I had my signal light on and some A*S come flying behind me and passed on my LEFT hand side! Needless to say there was swearing, yelling, horns going and a certain familiar finger signal flashed. I was all for chasing the moron down but DH said just go home. I guess signal lights, double solid lines and a NO PASSING sign just isn't enough for some idiots
    Aren't Alberta Highways fun? Someone let the hillbillies out again.Hope your week gets better Wolfwoman.
    GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I've worked at Wendy's and Tim Horton's and have never acted that way towards customers. I have especially never seen managers act that way towards them, as "the customer is always right". Even when I KNEW a customer asked for one thing and later claimed they asked for something else, I would make it right then rant about it later on, but never argue with the customer! Can't believe the customer service in these places sometimes!
    The thing is she doesn't even know their menu. Telling me bacon is extra when it should be included. I don't think I make a mistake in this case but let's assume that I did was it so hard to give me the bacon on the side? If she wants to cover her mistake, she can just blame it on me and said "customer change her mind or whatever excuse" but no in her mind "bacon is extra" so unless I pay extra I won't get it. I am not sure if she's new or has an attitude problem. Lucky for her she encounter me who is calm and polite, someone else and she can kiss her job goodbye.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    The thing is she doesn't even know their menu. Telling me bacon is extra when it should be included. I don't think I make a mistake in this case but let's assume that I did was it so hard to give me the bacon on the side? If she wants to cover her mistake, she can just blame it on me and said "customer change her mind or whatever excuse" but no in her mind "bacon is extra" so unless I pay extra I won't get it. I am not sure if she's new or has an attitude problem. Lucky for her she encounter me who is calm and polite, someone else and she can kiss her job goodbye.
    Oh, I agree, didn't mean to imply you were wrong same with the guy I encountered, "Egg LT comes with bacon". No, it isn't Egg BLT, it is Egg LT. They don't know their menu then tell us we're wrong. Never heard of a bacon cheeseburger where you have to pay extra for bacon
    Decaf likes this.

Thread Information